Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 1

 Day 1
Helllllllllooooo FoT!! How's everyone doing out there? Is moodle treating you well? I sure hope so, because if it isn't, you make have trouble receiving a high school diploma, since this class is required for graduation!
But anyway, this is blog is solely created to meet the purposes of the assignment from Unit 5 Lesson 4 Extension, which states that I have to blog for a week so with the intent to either educate, entertain, control, persuade, or manage my class. Is it just me, or is it a little strange that 3 out of the 5 purposes given are based around the manipulation of others?
     Well, let's get started. Today, I'm going to control you... that's right, you heard me. Through this post, I'm going to control your body...
     Breath in and out, at the rhythm dictated by your emotions and level of activity.
     Continue to carry out whatever plans you had before I took control of you.
     Live your life as you see fit.
Now do as I command!!!
See you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment